CREATING INTENTIONAL SPACES
YS Pride Inc. produces resource events that seek to create intentional safe LGBTQ+ spaces and interactive opportunities.
Sat, Jun 24|
2023 YS Pride Vendor Registration
Vendor registration is now open. Limited spots are available for the Saturday, June 24 Annual YS Pride Festival.
Time & Location
Jun 24, 2023, 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM EDT
Yellow Springs, Yellow Springs, OH 45387, USA
About the event
REGISTRATION CLOSES: Friday, June 9, 2023 @ 5pm EST
THIS IS FOR MERCHANDISE VENDORS. Those interested in food/beverage vending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, business name, and link to your company for review.
The Annual YS PRIDE Festival - held the last Saturday in June - is a family-friendly event that features diverse entertainment, advocacy, food, vendor opportunities, and more to help foster unity, peace, love, and LGBTQ awareness. The YS Pride Festival continues to grow in numbers, reaching an estimated 15-20k attendees in 2022, and takes place in the heart of Yellow Springs, Ohio.
PLEASE NOTE: Effective May 1, 2023, the Village of Yellow Springs is requiring a Yellow Springs specific vendor license for all those selling goods within village limits. This license ($35 for one month, $50 for one year) can be obtained through registration with the Yellow Springs Village government offices, but we are helping our vendors with this process. Please check your email after completing the registration below for important information needing completed to legally vend in the Village of Yellow Springs.
SELECT A VENDOR CATEGORY
1. Merchant Vendor: $100
Traditional vendor selling merchandise, or a service. Any opportunity generating funds.
2. Non-Profit Commerce Vendor (Selling or Soliciting funds): $75
A Non-profit organization that is interested in selling or raising funds.
3. Non-Profit Information Booth (Non-selling and not soliciting funds being): FREE
A Non-profit organization that is interested in providing resources, information, and other free items to guests. This category does not engage in receiving funds at the event.
Saturday, June 24, 2023
Vendor Arrival: 9 am (at the earliest)
Open to the public: 11 am
Event closes: 7 pm
Vendor Departure: 8 pm (vendors must be off site by this time)
- 10x10 (only) vendor area. If your merchandise or booth is larger than this area, an additional registration space is required.
- Booths must be staffed for the duration of the festival.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and discarding trash/waste. Event staff will direct vendors to waste locations.
- Water/electricity is not provided.
- Due to the family-friendly nature of the event, vendors are expected to refrain from displaying any information/visuals/language that is deemed derogatory or offensive by the YS Pride Festival.
- Vendors are expected to display and promote merchandise that was approved based on the information submitted through the interest request form. If the vendor changes the type or assortment of good or services offered.
- Vendors understand that they are responsible for the staffing of their area, as well as the support needed to set up, and tear down their location. Additional support is recommended if product assortment or set up is extensive.
- Bringing alcohol is prohibited. Consuming alcohol outside of the designated Festival "Beer Garden" is not allowed.
- Vendor spaces are allocated by the YS Pride logistics team. Vendors will be directed to their spaces at the start of the event. Space or location requests are not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted at the YS Pride Festival.
VENDOR EVALUATION DISCLAIMER
- The goal of the YS Pride Inc. vending experience is to provide festival guests the opportunity of being introduced to your Family Friends goods and/or service(s). This means that all vendors and merchandise/service assortment must be family friendly which includes: 1. No swearing or swear words on merchandise, 2. No merchandise/service/displays of adult content, or nudity, 3. No paraphernalia, verbiage, or merchandise that contradicts the advocacy, inclusion, or support of or for the LGBTQ+ community.
- We are committed to providing our vendors with the most engaging experience possible. It is our goal to have only one vendor representing a certain product line, service, or company. In the vent that multiple vendors register with the same product mix, the YS Pride team will evaluate the registrants, and issue refunds to duplicates with our expressed thanks and appreciation.